[WikiEN-l] "Wicked-pedia" in today's Daily Mail

Blu Aardvark jeffrey.latham at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 19:45:06 UTC 2007

Oh, for crying out loud. The author is complaining about libel that
existed in a Wikipedia article about her. It lasted for 3 days before it
was noted by a "friend" of hers and she reverted it herself.

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Petronella_Wyatt&diff=122260623&oldid=121475872

Actually, some of the vandalism was older than that, FOURTEEN days:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Petronella_Wyatt&diff=prev&oldid=118696742

The author had a legitimate complaint. Wikipedia contained libel against
herself which was missed entirely by Wikipedia editors and processes.

Let's not attack the author or the paper for once again pointing out one
of Wikipedia's core problems.