[WikiEN-l] Jimmy Wales should reconsider

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Sun Apr 22 18:56:14 UTC 2007

In a message dated 4/22/2007 2:49:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
morven at gmail.com writes:

I  agree.  Just as police officers have a distorted view of  society
through dealing with its worst elements constantly, OTRS  volunteers
are constantly subjected to the worst, most problematic articles  on
Wikipedia.  It's easy to start thinking these are  representative,
rather than outliers.

I agree with Shimgray's response. What more, when someone feels libeled, we
cannot defend ourselves by saying, "Well, at least our other stuff is
accurate."

Danny