[WikiEN-l] Requested userboxes

Michael Snow wikipedia at att.net
Sat Apr 21 04:46:20 UTC 2007

cohesion wrote:

> Hey, look at this... [[Wikipedia:Requested userboxes]]
>
> Not to stir this up again, but do we want to make this easier?

I've taken the liberty of redirecting it to Wikipedia:Requested
templates, the place it sprang from. I think its creation was simply an
overenthusiastic initiative without thought for the consequences.
Frankly, given how easy it is to create a userbox for those actually
interested, I don't think there's all that much demand for a dedicated
page in any case.

--Michael Snow