[WikiEN-l] Brandt, bios, and other thoughts

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Fri Apr 20 22:44:49 UTC 2007

We are having a lot of trouble with specious arguments being accepted. Thank you for pointing out the simple logic that there is true notability and marginal notability. We make many distinguishing decisions. I can still remember Sanjaya, even see and hear him in my mind's eye, but for how long?

Fred