[WikiEN-l] Brandt unblocked by Jimbo - community support?

Blu Aardvark jewbowales at wikipedia-lol.cjb.net
Thu Apr 19 19:56:11 UTC 2007

You have repeatably made this assertion, but haven't actually cited any
locations where this "libel" has been made. The Wikipedia Review forum
appears to be willing to work with you, unless I am reading things wrong.

To accuse Brandt of libeling you without any evidence to the fact...
isn't that in and of itself libelous?

Just curious.