[WikiEN-l] Stupid DRV question

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Mon Apr 16 13:58:14 UTC 2007

On 4/16/07, Thomas Dalton <thomas.dalton at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Has DRV officially become a process-only matter, then?
>
> I thought it always was. I could be wrong. If it isn't a process-only
> matter, it really should be, otherwise we just repeat the AfD verbatim
> everytime someone doesn't like the outcome.

It certainly wasn't always that way.  I remember a lot of times that a
clearly out-of-process deletion was made and when it was taken to VFU
it received a bunch of recommendations to "keep deleted - this article
is crap".

Also, if DRV is a process-only matter, what is one to do when an
article is deleted and new information comes to light?  I guess the
argument would be to simply create another article with the new
information, but some people will delete an article with the same
title as one which was deleted under AfD.

Anthony