[WikiEN-l] I despair

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 04:19:33 UTC 2007

On 4/16/07, Guy Chapman aka JzG <guy.chapman at spamcop.net> wrote:
> Where is the sense in undeleting an article whose content is of
> absolutely no value in creating a sourced neutral article?

Says you. If I was one of the hoi-polloi in this case, I'd probably be
miffed too that I couldn't access the deleted article to make my own
assessment whether there was anything salvageable therein.

It's very easy to hold a closed box and say "you don't need anything
in here". It's much harder to trust the person holding the box, and
abandon all belief that there is anything valuable inside.

Steve