[WikiEN-l] Stupid DRV question

Guettarda guettarda at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 20:04:52 UTC 2007

On 4/15/07, Ron Ritzman <ritzman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Why are "keep" closes reviewable on DRV? It seems kind of silly since
> if someone really wants an article deleted, he can AFD it again. (and
> again and again and again)

Presumably because the same admin could then close the second (and third,
and fourth...) AfD as a "Keep".  More to the point - like any other admin
action, it should be subject to review by the community ("...we take it in
turns to act as a sort of executive officer for the week, but all the
decisions of that officer have to be ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting
by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs, but by a
two-thirds majority in the case of more major...")