[WikiEN-l] I despair

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Sun Apr 15 18:03:50 UTC 2007

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:36:51 +0100, "Sam Blacketer"
<sam.blacketer at googlemail.com> wrote:

>WP:BLP is potentially open to misuse by the supporters of
>controversial public figures who wish to 'cleanse' the public record
>of anything critical. There is a danger of a pile up at the
>intersection of WP:BLP and WP:NPOV.

As I have said several times, I have no caring if Guille *is* a white
supremacist, as long as we can source it to extremely reliable
sources, but in this case the claim was a guilt-by-association job
based on her being a leader of the Heritage Front.  Problem: she
states unequivocally that she was never a member of HF, and no source
was given to contradict that.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk