[WikiEN-l] I despair

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Sun Apr 15 17:46:29 UTC 2007

Sam Blacketer wrote:

> WP:BLP is potentially open to misuse by the supporters of
> controversial public figures who wish to 'cleanse' the public record
> of anything critical. There is a danger of a pile up at the
> intersection of WP:BLP and WP:NPOV.

That tends to happen when we rush out a policy to counter bad public
relations.

Did I say that out loud?

-Jeff

--
Name: Jeff Raymond
E-mail: jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
WWW: http://www.internationalhouseofbacon.com
IM: badlydrawnjeff
Quote: "I was always a fan of Lisa Loeb, particularly
	because you kind of get the impression she
	sang every song either about or to her cats.
	They seem to be the driving force in most of
	her creative process."     - Chuck Klosterman