[WikiEN-l] "Our school board decided to block Wikipedia..."

Will sceptre at tintower.co.uk
Fri Apr 13 23:46:02 UTC 2007

My school blocked Wikipedia in February.

The Sheila Broflofski-like head of IT (i.e. more focused on profanity than
pornography or violence, demonstrated in me nearly getting expelled for use
of the word fuck in a forum, while people who looked at porn and uploaded
graphical violence to youtube got nothing) then decided to blame all the
vandalism and abuse of it on me (even though the school had been blocked for
eight months, and I was the only prolific editor), causing me to get a load
of harassment from other students.

Will