[WikiEN-l] CATEGORIES!!!!!!

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Fri Apr 13 21:19:31 UTC 2007

on 4/9/07 5:40 PM, Slim Virgin at slimvirgin at gmail.com wrote:

> Marc, I couldn't agree more but I've given up arguing about it.

And, now, so have I! I have re-taken the pledge, entered rehab., and will
not emerge again until completely detoxed from the Category drug.

The last straw came today when I discovered that the Category Police have,
in their infinite wisdom, decided to subcategorize "Deaths from
cardiovascular disease" into the multiple subtypes of cardiovascular
disease!!!!!

Enough!

Marc Riddell