[WikiEN-l] Ireland-based media contacts needed!

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 18:30:30 UTC 2007

I got a call from RTE wanting someone in Ireland they could speak to.
Preferably on camera. I'm in London, so that was a bit tricky ... we
couldn't get someone in time.

Is anyone out there willing and able to speak in soundbites to the
media? You don't need to put your phone number up on the web as I do,
but you do have to be willing to have it handed out by Sandra (or me)
and circulating in the media's address lists. The rewards are ... um
... VAST and INNUMERABLE! Yes!

Please email Sandra (sordonez at wikimedia.org) if you can help in general!

If you know suitable Irish residents who'd be suitable but don't read
wikien-l, please forward this to them. I also put a note on the Irish
Wikipedians' noticeboard.

- d.