[WikiEN-l] CATEGORIES!!!!!!

Blu Aardvark jewbowales at wikipedia-lol.cjb.net
Wed Apr 11 09:37:57 UTC 2007

When I was still editing (before the, ahem, unfortunate circumstances),
I found this to be a good way to do things. If I tagged a new article
with a generic {{stub}}, often the user who sorted the article into a
deeper category also improved it dramatically, in ways that my editing
style never allowed me to do. It simply called more human editors to the
attention of the article, which is always beneficial so long as they do
so in the spirit of collaboration and not in the spirit of combat (which
is often the case),