[WikiEN-l] Because they can: why dictators, totalitarians, and abusive admins do what they do

Steve Summit scs at eskimo.com
Thu Apr 12 00:14:45 UTC 2007

Parker Peters evidently wrote to George Herbert:
> No apology forthcoming from you, I see. How typical - make an abusive
> accusation like that, and then refuse to apologize.

Good *grief*!  It looked to me like George was being amazingly
patient with you.  If after everybody else has written you off
as a troll, this is how you treat the few people who still talk
to you politely, I'm afraid I don't see how you're going to get
anywhere, or indeed what the point of the argument is...