[WikiEN-l] Bureaucrats decide!

sean at epoptic.com sean at epoptic.com
Thu Apr 12 00:06:58 UTC 2007

On Wed, Apr 11, 2007 at 06:53:19PM -0400, Marc Riddell wrote:
> To be truly called a "project", it must have room for all opinions - whether
> you agree with them or not.
>
> Marc Riddell

Patent nonsense.  Must we have room for the opinion that Wikipedia and all
its mirrors and forks should be destroyed and all its editors imprisoned?

There is absolutely nothing in any sane definition of the word "project"
that states it must include all opinions, no matter how hostile to the
project or how brain-damaged its producer.

--
 Sean Barrett     | Yes, I am the last man to have walked on the
 sean at epoptic.com | moon, and that's a very dubious and disappointing