[WikiEN-l] Bureaucrats decide!

Marc Riddell michaeldavid86 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 11 22:53:19 UTC 2007

on 4/11/07 6:12 PM, Phil Sandifer at Snowspinner at gmail.com wrote:

> There are large aspects of Wikipedia ttat are dominated by people's
> whose opinions should be discounted completely as the destructive
> idiocy that they are.

>These
> opinions are generally offered in good faith, but they are not good
> opinions. They are bad opinions. They should be extirpated from
> Wikipedia's infrastructure.

And this must be taken and seen strictly as your opinion of their opinions -
nothing more.

And if you must be "discounting" something, make sure it is the person's
opinions you are "discounting" and not the person themself.

> I have no use whatsoever for the opinions on adminship of someone who
> believes Danny should not be an admin based on their disagreement
> with WP:OFFICE as a policy. The project has no use for those
> opinions.

To be truly called a "project", it must have room for all opinions - whether
you agree with them or not.

Marc Riddell