[WikiEN-l] CATEGORIES!!!!!!

Bryan Derksen bryan.derksen at shaw.ca
Wed Apr 11 04:04:39 UTC 2007

Marc Riddell wrote:
> And have them in my face as the first thing I see!?! PASS! :-)

I note that in the Classic skin the categories are wrapped in <p
class='catlinks'></p> when displayed but that
#catlinks {display: none;}
in my standard.css doesn't make it disappear like I was able to do with
#stub {display:none;}

Stubs are wrapped in <div class="notice metadata" id="stub"></div>. How
easy would it be to add a similar div to the category links? That way
people who really hate categories and find them nothing but clutter can
make them go away.