[WikiEN-l] Because they can: why dictators, totalitarians, and abusive admins do what they do

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 23:02:35 UTC 2007

On 4/10/07, Parker Peters <parkerpeters1002 at gmail.com> wrote:
> George,
>
> it would be Ray Saintonge I was referring to. I am not sure what his account
> name is.

I have his email here from the list, at least.  Ray, are you interested?

> No apology forthcoming from you, I see. How typical - make an abusive
> accusation like that, and then refuse to apologize.

You started out declaring loudly that you wouldn't nominate anyone.  I
don't see what I have to apologize for, for convincing you to do so.
I don't think being less confrontational would have worked.  We both
got what we want - something to work with on assuaging people's fears
that a closed unblock-en-L isn't beating people up inappropriately in
private.

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com