[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Opt Out for Not So Notable Biographies

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Mon Apr 9 17:10:22 UTC 2007

If the person is notable there will be verifiable material in reliable sources which set out the course of the persons life. Original research based on scrapes of information results in a "biography" on Wikipedia which by its nature must omit the non-published information regarding the person necessary to produce an adequate biography.

Fred