[WikiEN-l] Wikipedia notability (was "Opt Out for Not So Notable Biographies")

Oldak Quill oldakquill at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 16:13:01 UTC 2007

On 09/04/07, Jeff Raymond <jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com> wrote:

> Oldak Quill wrote:
>
> > For these reasons, "notability" is a terrible way to determine whether
> > an article should be kept or deleted on Wikipedia. The sooner we
> > abandon it (and start relying on harder measures such as
> > verifiability), the better.
>
> Shameless plug for [[Wikipedia:Article inclusion]].
>
> -Jeff

I've never come across the page before (let alone had anything to do
with its creation/development) so I'm not sure how shameless I could
have been. I'm glad to see others have reached the same conclusions as
I have though.

If I had read the page before or had anything to do with its
development I would have provided a link in my original post.

--
Oldak Quill (oldakquill at gmail.com)