[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Opt Out for Not So Notable Biographies

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Mon Apr 9 14:38:05 UTC 2007

You are describing original research. Putting together information you have gathered from various sources and creating a sort of biography. But it is a pseudobiography, without substantial reference to the person described, except as they have received incidental media coverage. A golem you yourself have breathed life into.

Fred