[WikiEN-l] And over at RFA ...

Matthew Brown morven at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 09:01:35 UTC 2007

On 4/8/07, Oskar Sigvardsson <oskarsigvardsson at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's not like all the opposers are insane trolls. Look at that list
> and you'll see a whole lot of fantastic wikipedians. Some of them are
> insane trolls, of course (with terrible reasons for opposing, as Steve
> Bennet points out), but you cannot deny that there are real concerns
> about Danny.

I think, frankly, that Danny was left to do a hard job in terms of
handling a huge volume of complaints and crap, more than he probably
should have had to handle, and the stress of that is largely
responsible for some poor judgment on occasion.

I also think that, freed of the load of the office, Danny will be a
much better administrator.

-Matt