[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Opt Out for Not So Notable Biographies

Dycedarg darthvader1219 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 01:02:24 UTC 2007

I think the attempts to set the notability requirements for this in
stone are misguided. Notability is a difficult enough concept to
define as it is without attempting to define marginal notability as
well. I find it quite unlikely that we'll receive enough requests that
each request couldn't be dealt with as a separate matter, and
editorial judgment applied to determine whether or not the request
should be granted. The policy itself shouldn't need more than general
guidelines.

--

Dycedarg