[WikiEN-l] Fwd: Opt Out for Not So Notable Biographies

Anthony wikilegal at inbox.org
Mon Apr 9 00:44:22 UTC 2007

On 4/8/07, Fred Bauder <fredbaud at waterwiki.info> wrote:
> Not so notable is the rough dividing line between public figures and those who are not. George W. Bush is a public figure as as most of those who regularly appear in the media. Those whose doings are not ordinarily covered by the media are not public figures, although something interesting may have happened to them and there has been spot coverage.

By that definition, are there any people who have articles, have
requested deletion, and are not ordinarily covered by the media?
Checking Google news for DB and Angela I see both have been covered in
the news this year.  Brian Peppers doesn't have an article, and to my
knowledge hasn't requested his article be deleted anyway (his name is
also way more well known than those two, and we are more justified
writing about him as he's a convicted child molester).

Isn't there a list somewhere of people who have requested that their
article be deleted?  I couldn't find it.

Anthony