[WikiEN-l] Fwd: And over at RFA ...

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Sun Apr 8 23:05:04 UTC 2007

On 8 Apr 2007 at 22:25, Eugene van der Pijll <eugene at vanderpijll.nl>
wrote:

> David Gerard schreef:
> > On 08/04/07, Jeff Raymond <jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Fleshlight.
> >
> > Office.
>
> No it wasn't.
>
> "I only used office as Dannyisme, ..."
> ([[Wikipedia:Requests_for_adminship/Danny]])

But it shows the perniciousness of the whole concept of "office"
actions, where things get deleted, protected, etc., with no debate
permitted either before or after the fact, since they cast a penumbra
much wider even than the "office" intended -- there seems to be a
tendency in the culture of the "Wikipedia inner circle" to assume
that anything done by certain persons is automatically an office
action, not to be questioned, even when it actually isn't.

--
== Dan ==