[WikiEN-l] Chicago situation resolved.

Yonatan Horan yonatanh at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 00:51:54 UTC 2007

Maybe but we're sliding over to a philosophical discussion... the bottom
line is that saying something like saving a life is disrupting our goal of
building an encyclopedia is plain stupid and shows someone might have become
too immersed in the goal of building an encyclopedia to see that there are
things that are perhaps even more important than wikipedia.