[WikiEN-l] Chicago situation resolved.

George Herbert george.herbert at gmail.com
Sat Apr 7 03:22:59 UTC 2007

On 4/6/07, daniwo59 at aol.com <daniwo59 at aol.com> wrote:
> I have spoken to the police. They are investigating.
>
> Thank you to everyone who brought this to our attention and especially to
> the people who provided me with the information for the police.
>
> Danny

I just got a callback from my local PD to take my report, right after
Danny's email arrived.  I let them know someone else had made a report
on it and it seemed redudant to me and them for me to make another
report, so we aren't going to bother with mine.

Thanks to everyone here and on ANI who helped in various ways, and
obviously Danny for finally getting the info in flight properly...

--
-george william herbert
george.herbert at gmail.com