[WikiEN-l] Bruce McMahan

Denny Colt wikidenny at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:30:32 UTC 2007

On 4/5/07, Andrew Gray <shimgray at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't see any conceptual difference between us picking it up from a
> paper and republishing it, to the Village Voice picking it up from a
> paper and republishing it... does it somehow become more legitimate
> three or four transactions down the chain?

I'm curious about this too for future reference. Whats a good typical
benchmark for when the absurd or salacious does in fact become notable for
inclusion? A good rule of thumb, lets say.

For what its worth, also the Village Voice is a good resource. They're cited
in quite a few articles...

--
- Denny