[WikiEN-l] Proposal: improving quality on enwiki

Steve Bennett stevagewp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 04:35:33 UTC 2007

> On 31/03/07, Kelly Martin <kelly.lynn.martin at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Essentially, what you're describing isn't Wikipedia as it works but a
> different project starting from the same database.

What? No. We currently categorise most articles and many fall under
wikiprojects. Kelly proposes categorising *all*, placing them *all*
under wikiprojects, and expanding the role of wikiprojects to
encompass governance and maintenance.

If we have slumped into a "anything that we don't do already is not in
the spirit of Wikipedia", then we're already dead. And the terrorists
have already won.

Steve