[WikiEN-l] Copyright question

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Mon Apr 2 16:08:35 UTC 2007

On Mon, 02 Apr 2007 09:19:35 -0600, Bryan Derksen
<bryan.derksen at shaw.ca> wrote:

>I see nothing wrong with Wikipedia being the first source to bring
>together a group of facts from disparate sources

[[WP:SYNTH]] does, I think.

[[WP:ATT]] talks a lot about *secondary* sources.  This is collected
by watching *primary* sources.  And the categorisation in the four
categories of coolness is the creative work of the programme makers.

You seem to be under the impression that I am so bored and underworked
that I can go cruising round looking for things to build up into
problems.  If I want some Wikiwork to do all I need do is log on to
OTRS, I have no need to go looking for problems.  That said, when I
find them, I try to deal with them.

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk