[WikiEN-l] "So fix it." "The next day someone will fix it back."

Daniel R. Tobias dan at tobias.name
Mon Apr 2 03:40:21 UTC 2007

On 1 Apr 2007 at 19:32, Anthony <wikilegal at inbox.org> wrote:
> On 4/1/07, Daniel R. Tobias <dan at tobias.name> wrote:
> > Though he personally identifies more with the arts-and-literature
> > crowd than the techie-geek one, he's certainly expressed plenty of
> > ideas that are relevant to tech topics, and have influenced them.
[snip]
> The first half, that he personally identifies more with the
> arts-and-literature crowd, is more interesting and would probably make
> a good intro to the paragraph I added about how he' says he's
> "uncomfortable with the nerd culture that centers on computers"
> (please feel free to add it, I won't because mailing list posts aren't
> automatically GFDL), but only if it's followed up with some details
> with, you know, sources.

I haven't researched sources, but I hereby release the above text
that I wrote into the public domain so that anybody who cares to do
the research to add appropriate sources may use any part of it as
appropriate in whatever they end up writing.  (It's probably too
short a bit of text to be copyrightable anyway.)

--
== Dan ==