[WikiEN-l] Fairness in Wikipedia

Andries Krugers Dagneaux andrieskd at chello.nl
Sun Apr 1 05:42:46 UTC 2007

>Editors from English--speaking and European countries do operate under
>more or less the same ethical system, which promotes freedom and
>fairness [..]

That is untrue. One of the working principles of the arbcom is that it
does not want to be fair to editors, but to make decisions that will
help the project. This was explicitly written down by arbcom members
Flonight and Charles Matthews. I hence decided to follow their example
of not trying to be fair to others in Wikipedia.

Andries