[WikiEN-l] Help collecting data for a study about Web authorship

Einat Amitay einat at il.ibm.com
Mon Sep 25 11:31:59 UTC 2006

Hello,

My name is Einat and I'm a researcher with IBM. I'd like to ask for your
help with a study I'm conducting.

I want to study the way people choose to express themselves in their blogs,
personal homepage, work page, wiki, shared tagging, etc.

In order to do this I need people to send me back a list of the URLs that
they have authored on the Web.

Sending this message to a widely distributed mailinglist may help me reach
many people with similar interest.

If you are willing to help me collect this information please send me a
list that looks like this:

personal homepage: [url]
blog: [url]
professional homepage: [url]
family album: [url]
anything else: [url]

When the study is over I will send a report to those who will help me
collect this data (i.e. to those who sent me their list).

Thanks,
Einat

---
Einat Amitay, PhD.