[WikiEN-l] [Wikipedia-l] [[WP:100K]] - who here writes well in English and another language?

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 01:17:20 UTC 2006

There are obviously some of us with excellent english and proofreading
skills, so if we could set up a system where people run articles
through online translators and rewrite the result into reasonable
English it would work. Obviously this would involve reading through
the whole thing, but it is possible. One thing I'm not too sure of -
can we really copy FA text from a non-en:wp to en:wp and still comply
with GFDL without stating every single contributor in the edit
summary?