[WikiEN-l] Would you like one of your videos posted on Wikipedia?

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 09:21:02 UTC 2006

I believe they only have a problem for commercial purposes or for a
representative of a business. Why would you want to take a picture of
a train station anyway? I'm sure there's some other random
jurisdiction covering a photo/video of a relative at a train station,
when the subject is the relative and not the location.