[WikiEN-l] Would you like one of your videos posted on Wikipedia?

. Unforgettableid unforgettableid at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 20:44:26 UTC 2006

To: info at forbidden-places.be

Hello,

My name is Jason and I am a volunteer editor for Wikipedia, the free
encyclopedia anyone can edit. I saw your SAFEA chemical factory urban
exploration video at
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7772963855357017766 on Google
Video and enjoyed it very much. (The train video sounds interesting
too but it seems you want to keep it private.) We at Wikipedia are
considering using your video to illustrate our articles
- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_exploration (English)
and
- http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploration_urbaine (French).

Since Wikipedia's video system is new, the upload process is not as
easy as Google Video's. However, we will help you through the process
step-by-step, and you will get free promotion for your website and for
the hobby of urban exploration. As well, you will be helping Wikipedia
by helping us to find out how to optimize our video upload process and
make it easier for non-Wikipedians to upload videos.

We are wondering: Are you interested?

Please use the "Reply to All" button if you reply.

Regards,
Jason
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Unforgettableid