[WikiEN-l] I've Kicked the Process Habit

Phil Sandifer Snowspinner at gmail.com
Sat Sep 16 14:19:16 UTC 2006

On Sep 15, 2006, at 9:32 PM, geni wrote:

> Two warnings is quite possible within process (you can block of test3
> and skip test2). Blocking within one warning is possible but I
> understand that people were complaining that the CVU were using it to
> a degree that people were objecting to.
>
> In short your suggestion would have involved blocking after no
> warning.

You do realize that the number two was picked arbitrarily, right? And
that the meaning of it was "I will block after what seems like a fair
number of warnings," not "I intend to reduce the number of warnings
required by exactly two," right? That I honestly have no idea how
many warnings are standard, what the available warning templates are,
whether we're using {{subst}} these days, or how many fewer (or more)
warnings I'm likely to give than the norm?

I mean, you're reading my declaration like it were a policy page or
something.

-Phil