[WikiEN-l] Can anything be done about Deletion Review?

Jim trodel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 18:35:27 UTC 2006

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Deletion_review/Log/2006_September_7#Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion.2FEsoteric_programming_languages

Sorry if this was already stated but it seems to me that we have had this
type of problem before and the same solution would work here:
1) Notify relevant wikiprojects like [[Wikipedia:WikiProject Computer
science]] of the desire to establish inclusion/exclusion criteria for
programming languages
2) Discuss and establish some type of criteria at [[Wikipedia:Naming
conventions (programming languages) (e.g. [[Wikipedia:Notability (companies
and corporations)]], [[Wikipedia:Naming conventions (books)]], )
3) Create a list of ones you don't think fit the criteria
4) Propose them over time :)

I would do it myself but I am not sufficiently infomed on programming
languages to get the ball rolling.
--
Jim (trodel at gmail.com)