[WikiEN-l] Grandmother copyrighted anonymous works

zero 0000 nought_0000 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 12 15:15:36 UTC 2006

I think there is a point you are missing.  If I ask someone else to
take a photo of me with my camera, then (if nothing is otherwise
said) both of us normally assume that the photo and all its rights
will be mine.  Such a shared assumption can be considered an
[[implicit contract]].  If so, an actual (not just imagined) transfer
of copyright has occurred.

Zero (who knows nothing about it).