[WikiEN-l] [Wmfcc-l] Living bio patrol on en:wp [[WP:BLPP]]

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 12:57:11 UTC 2006

On 10/09/06, Amgine <amgine at saewyc.net> wrote:

>> And, of course, [[WP:LIVING]] has pretty much from its creation said
>> what you're asking for here: facts in the article need to be relevant
>> to the subject's notability.

> No, actually.
> To give an example of what I mean:
> [[Tom DeLay]]

Then that's an example of an existing policy not being followed. I
don't see that adding more policy will make it be followed more. (c.f.
[[m:Instruction creep]].)

I suggest that one needs to convince people that (a) this policy is a
good idea (b) to do the hard work to make sure it's followed and
*reasonably easy* to follow. I think we have (a), we're working on
(b).

- d.