[WikiEN-l] [Wmfcc-l] Living bio patrol on en:wp [[WP:BLPP]]

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 02:23:25 UTC 2006

Well, I'm sure we could come up with a checklist for patrollers as to
whether or not the article is notable, and I can code AfDing into the
MWT version for BLP if there is such a need. In terms of quality
control, we would really need the cleanup taskforce to take a look at
the whole category for a week or so to bring articles up to scratch.