[WikiEN-l] MWT for WP:BLPP (formerly How does living bio patrol actually work?)

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 10:47:36 UTC 2006

I've made a few minor tweaks and built a prototype using the current MWT
code. See http://draicone.googlepages.com/mwt-blpp-binsrc.zip<http://draicone.googlepages.com/mwt-blpp-bin+src.zip>
(including binaries and source, as you may have guessed by now) for the
win32 version. Should work in Windows98+. If someone wants to port this to
Java, go ahead. I think Simeon / TehKewl1 got it running under WINE, Linux
users can try that.