[WikiEN-l] How does living bio patrol actually work?

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 06:16:36 UTC 2006

Well, I'm a developer of [[en:WP:MWT]] and I figure I could port MWT
to fetch recent IP edits to living persons biographies. So, as long as
vandals don't remove the category, it should work. I'll see if I can
hack away at the code and build a prototype with the latest stable
release.

-- Draicone | Akash