[WikiEN-l] Fwd: [Wikitech-l] BC vs BCE era names

Akash Mehta draicone at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 11:43:34 UTC 2006

Well, the E should really be an option for political correctness, but
at the same time we can't force it upon users since there must be many
Christians out there who believe that 'before christ' is more
appropriate than 'before common era'. If there was an option in
preferences, and the <bc> / <ad> tags displayed the correct variation
appropriately it would be best.