[WikiEN-l] User responds to personal talk in three places at once

Simon Blandford simon at bkinfo.net
Tue Oct 31 11:02:21 UTC 2006

I just issued an NPA warning to a user on their talk page. They
responded with a rant and posted the exchange on (1) their talk page,
(2) my talk page and (3) an article discussion page.

I am sure it doesn't need to be in three places at once and I am tempted
to delete the response from at least the article discussion page but
this is a delicate situation and I don't really want to make a mistake
here. Or do I post my response in the same three places? Or replace two
of the places with links.

What is the "correct" response in this situation?

Thanks,
SimonB

IMPORTANT NOTICE
This email and any attachment(s) is intended only for the addressee(s) named. If you are not the named addressee we request that you delete this email and do not disseminate, distribute or copy it. We endeavour to exclude viruses from our data but it is the responsibility of the recipient to check any attachments for viruses. E-mail transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free and we do not accept responsibility for any such matters or their consequences.