[WikiEN-l] why would a SINGLE admin repeatedly not typically fill out the...

HisWebWife at aol.com HisWebWife at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 21:33:16 UTC 2006

VITAL UPDATE:

I just now received this message from Kylu on my Talk  Page
- it is important that I update my  prior post of confusion
Here is her response, which  I appreciated immensely.  :o)

Kylu:
Sadly, there's an editor who is trying to revert Hu12's edits  coming from
AOL, I've removed the contributions (could be why they're not  showing up) but
he keeps annoying other editors. You, however, do have my  sincere apologies
that you were affected by this. :)

Thanks for keeping a cool head about this mess. I just rather wish AOL
didn't do its little IP-hopping trick. :( ~Kylu (_u_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kylu) |_t_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Kylu) )  21:20, 27
October 2006 (UTC)
ME TALKING AGAIN _
Checked his contributions - He was a busy toad! :o))
_http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Hu12_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/Hu12)
What was upsetting to me was the offending member not being  identified.  It
is always SO calming to be able to call up the user's  contributions and SEE
FOR YOURSELF!!
A thanks to Kylu