[WikiEN-l] why would a SINGLE admin repeatedly not typically fill out the form?

HisWebWife at aol.com HisWebWife at aol.com
Fri Oct 27 21:23:03 UTC 2006

Administrator User:Kylu is at it again... blocking an IP address  without
specifying ANY user name at all.  Why is this  happening?    She blocked my edits
3 times in quick succession  yesterday, 3 time right after edits in entirely
unrelated topics, and one  time I was blocked right after she received an
email from me.

I wrote Kylu three times yesterday requesting some explanation of  why a
block should be so differently written out  than any I have ever seen  before.
Though I didn't demand to know, I DID want to know which  user had been
blocked.  I didn't understand why the vandal and harasser was  not identified by user
name.

But Kylu has refused to respond three times.

Can anyone help me understand what is going on. Below is today's  most recent
message.

A_Kiwi _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:A_Kiwi_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:A_Kiwi)

User is blocked
>From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Octagon-warning.svg)
Your user name or IP address has been blocked from  editing.
You were blocked by _Kylu_ (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Kylu)  for the
following  reason (see our _blocking  policy_
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Blocking_policy) ):
vandalism
Your IP address is 152.163.100.66.

CHECKING User Contributions for this IP address, one finds this -- this IP
address has not been used at all today, and there are no revisions of the
recent  edits

User contributions
For 152.163.100.66

    *   22:10, 26 October 2006 (_hist_