[WikiEN-l] [Fwd: photo by gus freedman -- may I use in book]

geni geniice at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 12:29:43 UTC 2006

> She is a journalist and friend of Wikipedia, so please help her if you
> can. :)  I don't know the photo she is talking about...

No idea which pic but the answer to the question appears to be at the bottem of:

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:BradPatrick

so

Credit WMF

licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 2.5 License

Would appear to be what needs to be added. Of course the foundation is
free to come to different agreement with the author.
--
geni