[WikiEN-l] Pattern copyvios involving comic book characters

Phil Sandifer Snowspinner at gmail.com
Thu Oct 19 18:39:42 UTC 2006

On Oct 18, 2006, at 11:27 PM, The Uninvited Co., Inc wrote:

> No idea how we're going to unravel this one.

Nuke all of the articles on Marvel comics characters.

Restart them all from scratch while clearly paying attention to our
policies about fictional characters. Aggressively eliminate extended
fictional biographies from all of them, focusing the articles on
publication history, media appearances, creation histories, iconic
versions, and other information that pertains to the real world.

-Phil